One of the most beautiful holiday venues in Gauteng, Camp Seriti, is situated in a nature reserve on the border of Mpumalanga 90km from Pretoria, about 110km from
Johannesburg, in a rocky valley on the banks of the Wilge river that feeds the Loskop dam. Access is via the N4 or N12 with some 12km of dirt road into the valley.
The camp forms part of a large nature reserve with vibrant bird life, ample game, exquisite indigenous flora, and towering rock formations. Game include red
hartebeest, blue wildebeest, bles buck, zebra, eland, kudu, impala, waterbuck, baboon, ostrich and leopard. We can house up to 250 guests.
Accommodation ranges from single and double rooms (some en suite), several guest houses to dormitories. The camp was established with a view to providing a memorable,
relaxed nature experience at an affordable price. As a result it can cater for corporate conferences, team building and training (outsourced), student and church
groups, weddings, reunions, birthday parties, families and friends, or just by yourself to relax and recharge, away from the hurly-burly of city life!
- 2 Dining Halls: one with observation deck, one at the Rhino hall
- Observation Deck overlooking river valley
- Swimming pool with large shallow area ideal for games
- 6 lapa's (1 at the Rugby/Soccer field, 2 at the pool; one hosting the bar/tuck shop; another next to the boma; and the circular lapa with braai facilities
adjoining the kitchen/dining hall)
- Braai areas: Rhino Hall, Round lapa, River view, Rugby filed (Fire wood can be purchased at the camping site)
- Sports fields, including Rugby / Soccer field
- 2 Netball courts (official size)
- Obstacle course: 14 well maintained challenging obstacles
- There are three conference facilities: 1) Rhino Hall (250 people, Stage, Ablution and kitchen); 2) Leopard's rock hall (120 people); 3) Zebra hall (40 people)
- Video projector available for hire
- Tuck shop with snacks and cool drinks
- Bar: (if needed), a cash bar for sundowners at the pool or just to relax and enjoy nature over a glass of wine
Activities and Games: (equipment can be provided)
- Game Viewing
- Hiking / Mountain Bike Trails
- River front 150m away
- Swimming Pool - games and tubes - Cricket, Soccer / Rugby, Netball, Touch Rugby
- Volley Ball, Basket Ball
- Obstacle course
- INSIDE RHINO HALL: Badminton, Table Tennis, Soft indoor hockey, Basketball
Specialized Activities / Facilitation:
- Professional facilitation can be arranged. Groups can also host their own activities.
- There is a large natural pool in the river.
- Various hiking trails are available to enjoy game watching, indigenous flora
- (No game drives)
The Camping site is divided into an upper and lower terrain with a combined capacity of 207 people.
River view: Three levels – 37 Beds
Impala: Two levels – 42 Beds
Eland: Three Bedrooms – 16 Beds
Warthog/Serengeti: Double Storey – 48 Beds
Eagle’s Nest: Three levels – 8 Beds
Kudu: 14 Beds
Likkewaan: 4 Beds
Blesbok: 17 Beds
Elephant Hills: 13 Beds
Rooihartebees: 7 Beds
CATERING AND ACCOMMODATION TARRIFS: Rates