KAMEELDRAAI GAME FARM & HIKING TRAIL
This stunning privately owned game farm is situated on the northern slopes of the Waterberg Mountain, Thabazimbi, 3 and half hours from Pretoria, and is approximately 60 km from
A variety of game can be seen on the farm like Common Duiker, Kudu, Nyala, Giraffe, Zebra, Sable, Waterbok, Eland, Blouwildebees, Blesbok, Warthog, Steenbok, to name but a few. We
offer you the chance to come and relax in our little piece of paradise. We can accommodate any of your needs. Bring the whole family and enjoy the beauty of our untouched nature. Our
friendly and experienced staff will be able to help you in any queries you may have. We would go the extra mile to make your stay with us as memorable as possible. Make sure to book
your "place in the sun".
PRIVATE BUSH CAMP CHALET
We have 1x comfortable chalet which can sleep 8 people. 4 Rooms with 2 single beds and en suite bathrooms. It is spacious enough for extra own mattresses up to 12 max. This Chalet is
completely self-catering and has everything you may need, including a fridge, toaster, kettle, mini oven/stove etc. It also includes cutlery and crockery enough for a party of 12. Pots
and pans with all needed utensils are available.
The chalet also has its own braai facility, (braai wood provided) safe parking as well as a spectacular view of our wildlife. There are no TV's as we would like our guests to enjoy the
tranquil nature, peace and serenity. You need to bring your own linen and towels.
Rates: R2000 per night midweek out of season R1750 per night
Activities - what can you do at Kameeldraai?
- There is big sparkling, warm water swimming pool
- 1 Excellent, well maintained, clearly marked day circular 10 km hiking trail. More trails under construction
- Bring your mountain bikes and enjoy our dirt roads and trails
- Game viewing - book an exciting ride on our open 4x4 game viewing vehicle
- Lots of extraordinary photography possibilities, not only of our beautiful game but also our sunsets, panoramic views, interesting rock formations, deep gorges, small cascades and
natural rock pools will keep you stunned
UNFORTUNATELY no hiking during hunting season: 1 May to 31 August