MANABLOX GAME FARM & BUSH CAMP
This stunning privately owned game farm is situated on the northern slopes of the Waterberg Mountain, Thabazimbi, +-3 and half hours from Pretoria - and is approximately 60 km from
The game farm of 1450 hectares is completely fenced with high game fences to keep all our game (fauna and flora) safe and secure. A variety of game, more than 12 species, can be seen
on the farm like Common Duiker, Kudu, Nyala, Giraffe, Zebra, Sable, Waterbok, Eland, Blouwildebees, Blesbok, Warthog, Steenbok, to name but a few. Our visitors and hikers can also
enjoy 1.6km river front (Crocodile river) and there is a big dam for fishing. If you are an enthusiastic bird watcher, this is the place to be!
We offer you the chance to come and relax in our little piece of paradise. Bring the whole family and enjoy the beauty of our untouched nature. Our friendly and experienced staff will
be able to help you in any queries you may have. We would go the extra mile to make your stay with us as memorable as possible. Make sure to book your "place in the sun".
The Bush Camp (consist out of 2 separate lodges):
1) Tholo Lodge can accommodate 14 persons
2) Sabuti lodge sleeps 8 persons max
Both can be booked separately for smaller individual groups or as one for one big family/extended friends/corporate/hikers group.
Both lodges are completely self-catering and have everything you may need, including fridges, freezers, toasters, kettles, mini oven/stoves etc. It also includes cutlery and crockery
enough for a party of 22. Pots and pans with all needed utensils are available.
Both lodges have own braai facilities/boma/lapa, (Braai wood provided) safe parking aswell as a spectacular view on our wildlife. Both lodges have separate bedrooms, sleeping 2 – 4
persons each, all bedding/linen is included, you need to bring only your own towels. There are no TV's, Wi-fi or Satelite Wi-Fi, we would like our guests to enjoy the pristine tranquil
nature, peace and serenity.
Has an entertainment area extra with a pool table, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and under roof braai facilities.
All this for R3500.00 per night. (1 – 14 persons included).
One night only: R5000.00 per night.
R2000.00 per night. (1-8 Persons included)
One night only: R3000.00 per night
Mid week rates on request. Special rates for bigger groups may be arranged.
Activities - What can you do at Manablox?
- 1x Excellent, well maintained, clearly marked day circular 10.5 km hiking trail.
- 2 more trails under construction.
- Bring your mountain bikes and enjoy our dirt roads and trails.
- Game viewing – book an exciting ride on our 4x4 game viewing vehicles. (9 - 12 persons per vehicle). A field guide and vehicle available at R650.00 per vehicle per day: game drives
will take place 7:30-12:30 and again 14:00-16:00.
- Night drives are can be booked at R450.00 per vehicle (20:00-22:00).
- Fishing – catch and release in one of 2 beautiful big dams.
- Bird watching, more than 200 species identified already.
- Lots of extraordinary photography possibilities: not only of our beautiful game but also our stunning sunsets, panoramic views, lush and pristine bushveld.
- Enjoy our big clear open skies for star gazing at night while resting around a big camp fire.
An extra ablution block and camping facilities are also under construction and will be available very soon.