NYLSTROOM LODGE & BUSH CAMP
This is a stunning venue for School group Camps, Leadership Camps, Staff Team building & Conference Venue. Also suitable for big family / private functions & church groups.
This Private Bush Lodge is situated in a malaria free area, only 20 km from Nylstroom / Modimole on the Vaalwater road. The resort is nestled in the picturesque Waterberg mountain range in Limpopo
only 1 and a half hour from Pretoria and JHB.
MEERCAT VILLAGE: (This is ideal for groups sharing open plan dormitories)
- Accommodate groups from 12 to 140
- Two x32 bed rooms, Two x16 bed rooms, Two x12 bed rooms and One x20 bed room dormitory
- Facilitator/Staff Rooms: 2 x2 bed rooms
- All our rooms are spotless with bunk beds and thick, good quality mattresses. Bring own bedding/sleeping bags and pillows
- Each dormitory has its own en suit ablution block (bathroom)
- There are 2 x private staff / facilitators
- The "Meercat Village" has a communal, fully equipped Kitchen & "Dining room"
- The "Dining room" can also be used for "class room", conference and indoor social activities
- There is an open braai boma and conversation pit outside for bon fires, private braais and late night star gazing
Rates on request - Contact our office for all group venue rates.
PRIVATE LODGE CHALETS: (For visitors/groups, who prefer more private luxury)
- There are x19 private self-catering, 2/4/6/8 bed en suite chalets
- Bedding / linen provided, bring own extra pillows
- All chalets are fully furnished with fully equipped kitchens
- All chalets have 16 DSTV channels, fans, stoops with build in braai facilities
- Braai grids, tables and chairs on stoop
- Bring own towels, kitchen clothes and dish washing soaps
- Bring extra towels for swimming and jacuzzi
- See our separate capacity list with number of beds and bathrooms
ADULTS: R240 p.p.p.n. and KIDS: R100 p.k.p.n
Easter Weekend, April & Dec school holiday
ADULTS: R330 p.p.p.n and KIDS: R160 p.k.p.n
April/May, Sept long weekend & Sept/Oct school holiday
ADULTS: R275 p.p.p.n and KIDS: R125 p.k.p.n
**A refundable key & breakage deposit of R300 is payable in cash only on arrival at the reception
Meals for groups of 10 and more on weekends: (Must be pre-booked in advance)
- Basic, good breakfast: R40.00 p.p
- Light Lunch: Hot Dogs or Hamburgers and Chips: R50.00 p.p
- Dinner: Braai packs, pap & sous and x2 salads: R70.00 p.p
All meals to be enjoyed in our restaurant / conference hall. Licensed cash bar and kiosk for all your beverages.
Self Catering Groups: Kitchen hire at R1000 per weekeend. Breakage deposit R500.
CONFERENCE / FUNCTION HALL:
A big function hall is for hire at R1000 per weekend. Including tables and chairs, flip charts & pens, big screen, sound system/hi-fi. Laptop projector (must be booked and arranged in advance). Table
clothes and over lays (must be booked and arranged in advance). This hall can seat up to 100 delegates.
CAMPING AND CARAVAN SITES:
For our true nature lovers we also have x25 private tent and caravan sites (all sites with electricity). Braai facilities, running water, lighting at all sites. All sites are on lawn and under big shady trees. It is
walking distance from swimming pools and entertainment area. Neat modern ablution block with ladies and gents separate facilities (x4 hot and cold showers, toilets, hand basins each side). Communal
under cover braai boma & social area for groups – tables and chairs included, (bring own camping chairs), wash up area and electricity.
Rates: R275 per site per night (4 people & 1 vehicle)
Additional Adults: R90 p.p R50 p/kid, R40 per vehicle
- Trampoline & Jungle Gym
- Fishing in farm dam (catch and release)
- Hiking Trail (+- 9km)
- Mountain Biking - bring own bikes
- Team Building - obstacle courses
- Big cold water swimming pool with mini Super Tube
- Enclosed heated pool (max 33 degrees)
- Volley ball (bring own balls or for hire at reception office)
- Putt-Putt (clubs for hire at R5 from reception office)
- Jacuzzi (R30 p.p for 30 minutes)
- Function hall, restaurant area, cash bar
- Kiosk: basic supplies such as sweats, chocolates, chips, cool drinks, coffee, tea, sugar, candles, spices, ice, wood, charcoal and ice cream etc
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
Day Visitors - ADULTS: R80 p.p and KIDS: R50 (6 – 12), 0 – 5 free of charge
Distances to our Lodge:
PTA to (Modimolle) - Nylstroom Lodge = 150km
JHB to (Modimolle) - Nylstroom Lodge = 200km