This privately owned Villa offers luxurious, tasteful accommodation in Kameeldrift East area, just outside Pretoria. It is on the banks of the Hartbeesspruitriver
and within easy reach of major access ways. Only an hour from JHB, and 2.3km from the SEFAKO MAKGATO off ramp (old Zambezi Rd). It is a perfect self-catered setting
for a private weekend break away for families, couples and groups with a taste for the "good" and who enjoys luxury.
The house comprises stylish and comfortable 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 16 guests at a time. The kitchen has all of the modern conveniences
needed for a care-free, self-catering stay. The lounge has comfortable seating and a DSTV. There is an entertainment area with a pool table, a bar and an extra
DSTV. Relax by the river, which is 100 meters from the house, or around the big sparkling pool and braai area with a built in braai, boma and bar facilities.
(Catering for groups can be arranged)
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA: (Just to mention a few)
- Horse riding – Saddle Ridge Equestrian Center is on your doorstep.
- Golfing at the Mooipoort Golf Course, Watersports, hiking and bird watching at Roodeplaat dam. Game Drives in the Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve.
- Big Sky Ballooning, Sanwani 4X4 Trails, Bushman Rock Spa, Grace Falls.
- Cullinan Tours, restaurants and curio shops, Premier Diamond mine tours, etc.
THE FUNCTION VENUE FOR HIRE:
This beautiful Villa with its huge garden can be hired for all kinds of functions. From small executive conferences (facilities available for groups 2 – 8), up to
big bash birthdays, weddings, family reunions, bachelors/bachelorette parties, etc.
HIRING OF THE VENUE:
- The venue hire includes: Cutlery, crockery, tables and chairs. Braai facilities, the use of the swimming pool, outside boma and bar facilities.
- Table clothes and over lays are excluded but can be hired at extra costs.
- There is a cash bar available – Barman, glasses and ice included.
- Special rates for overnight guests (max. of 16 persons per night) of the function hired group, applies.
- The venue may be occupied from 11h00 until 24h00 on the date of the booked function.
- NB: There is a refundable breakage deposit of R2,500.00 for the use of the venue as well as for groups staying over (overnight guests).
- Cleaning staff/ helpers are available at extra cost.
BRING ONLY YOUR OWN:
- Food, beverages and snacks.
- Towels for swimming and bathing, toiletries, sunblock and Bug repellent.
- Something warm for the evenings – it gets cold next to the river.
- Binoculars and Bird books for bird watching – especially next to the river.
View our Rates