Situated 59 km outside Brits on the R511, merely 1.5hrs drive from Pretoria.
Welcome to our world! A variety of experiences and adventures for all our visitors, groups and individuals await you! Sediba Kwela is known by its royal guests
for excellent service, accommodation and stunning beauty. We invite you to come and explore "Our World" at Sediba Kwele and become one of our family!
Two small cascades with rivers gliding past the front end of the chalets, the alluring gardens and wooden bridge, everything fortified with electric fencing.
The Game Reserve is secured with game fencing to ensure the safety of our wild animals: Kudu, Giraffe, Waterbuck, Nyala, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest,
Tsessebe, Ostriche and many more.
The Game Reserve is 450 hectares with a dam, which span over about 14 hectare, that serves as an accomplished eco system for the following fish species:
Black Bass, Carp and Cat fish.
SEDIBA KWELE OFFERS:
- Game Drives, fishing, canoeing
At the main complex we have:
- Meals/catering on request
- Large Swimming Pool
- 2 x Small Swimming Pools
- Jacuzzi, Cash Bar
- Fully equipped conference center & function hall
- Team building facilities
Group Venues, Teambuilding and Conferences
Our sports field is equivalent to a senior rugby field ideal for Hockey, Netball, Rugby and Soccer. The campsite
can accommodate up to 450 persons and can be utilized for team building activities, conferences, weddings, sport clinics, church groups, family weekends,
birthday parties (21st for example), fishing weekends and adventure camps.
- 20 x Thatched Chalets en-suite (sleeps8-20)
- 6 x Luxury Chalets for faculty members (sleeps 2 persons each)
- 3 x Thatched Chalets
- 2 x Large Ablution Blocks
- 1 x Large Swimming Pool (20m x 11m)
- 2 x Smaller Swimming Pools
- 2 x Lapa's outside with picturesque river view (one of which has a Jacuzzi)
- 1 x Pub/ cash bar, built on the river bank
- 1 x Eating/dining Hall (Seating 130-250)
- 1 x Fully equipped Conference Hall (Seating100)
- 1 x Big Hall (Seating 600) for meetings/ lectures/ functions etc.
- 11 x Big Wooden Bungalows
- Well stocked Tuck Shop
OUR RANGE OF ACTIVITIES WILL PROVIDE AN UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE:
- Bush Tube (Super Tube) 85 m long
- Campfire Concert
- Dam Swimming
- Eco Walk
- "Bokdrol" spitting
- Dodge Ball
- Farm Building
- Foefie slide (12m high and 150m long – over a dam)
- "Kleilat" throw at target
- Mini Olympics
- Mud Wrestling
- Obstacle Races
- Game Drives
- Literia Course
- Mini Cricket
- Obstacle Course
- "Potjiekos" Competition
- Rock Climbing
- Scare Crow Building
- Sleep out in the bush
- Stalk the lantern
- Tug of War
- Treasure Hunt
- Water sport
- Volley ball
We have 7 permanent facilitators/program leaders who can conduct/lead all activities. ALL ACTIVITIES TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. SAFETY IS IMPORTANT!
SPORT CLINIC: Special coaching clinics are presented during school holidays in various sport codes and age groups. Specialist coaches are involved in the
coaching sessions and the newly developed skills are to be tested and practiced during matches. RUGBY, NETBALL, HOCKEY, SOCCER, CRICKET.
Rates on request - Contact our office for all group venue rates.