Enjoy this beauty and tranquillity on this private nature reserve with 13 species of game to be viewed. The cottage is situated near Dullstroom, only two hours
drive from Gauteng.
The stone cottage is fully equipped for 8 persons, overlooking three dams, three bedrooms, a cosy lounge with a fire place for those cool Dullstroom winter
days. Braai facilities. Sheltered parking.
- Cottage: Minimum of R1200 per night (1 - 4 persons included) there after R350 p.p.p.n and R175 per child U/12 p.n
- Rondawel: (2 persons, fully equipped) R250 p.p.p.n
- Day Visitors: R90 p.p. and R50 per child per day
- Trout fishing - three dams
- Game viewing
- Mountain biking
- Two lovely hiking trails, over rocky ridges with beautiful views, crosses rivers and mountain streams with refreshing rock pools for a quick dip in
summer, leads to a 10 m high waterfall and wanders past lots of game.