Uitvlugt is a spacious lifestyle resort nestled on the banks of the Elands river, bordering the popular tourist destination of Dinokeng Big-5 Game Reserve. With an easy drive of
66km (less than an hour) from Pretoria, you will find yourself relaxing in the company of family and friends at your chalet or leisure campsite to enjoy your perfect bush holiday.
We also cater for schools, students, youth camps, family reunions, private functions or weddings.
Accommodation at Uitvlugt Resort comprises of seven self-catering (2 to 6-sleeper) rustic stone chalets, designed to provide total tranquility and privacy. The units are fully
equipped, linen and towels provided.
1. Byvreter - Pax: 4; Double Bed: 2; Separate Bedrooms.
2. Visvanger - Pax: 6; Double Bed: 1; Bunk Bed: 2; Separate Bedrooms.
3. Visarend - Pax: 6; Double Bed: 1; Bunk Bed; 2; Separate Bedrooms.
4. Laksman - Pax: 4; Double Bed: 1; Single Bed: 2; Separate Bedrooms.
5. Berghaan - Pax: 4; Double Bed: 1; Single Bed: 2; Open Plan.
6. Troupant - Pax: 2; Double Bed: 1.
Our Group accommodation comprise of dormitories with either single beds or bunk beds, where you will have to provide your own linen and towels.
- This camp is ideal for medium to much larger groups (20 – 180 beds)
- There are various open room to choose from
- There are neat ablutions (separate gents and ladies) to wash off all the dirt after a fun filled day, hot water showers.
See tariff list for pricing
Leisure campsites comprises of 24 stands equipped with power and water points and barbeque (some with private ablution, kitchen, and barbeque) and four bush camp sites along the
Elands river for the true nature lover, a bird lover's paradise.
- There are 14 campsites each with their very own barbeque, water and electricity point.
- 4 Tent stands under shady trees
- These campsites are near the shared ablution blocks – ladies and gents separate – with hot water showers, hand basins and flushing toilets.
- A shared kitchenette is situated on the outside of the ablution building for easier wash up of dishes etc.
- Our 8 private stands are equipped with your own bathroom with a hot water shower, hand basin and flush toilet. Also, with your very own kitchenette.
- For those who like to ruff it a bit more, there are 4 boswa stands next to the river but there are no other facilities, you need to be self-provided and fully geared.
FACILITIES FOR HIRE:
Big Hall (100 – 200 seats)
Small Hall (20 – 50 seats)
Fully equipped kitchen
Cutlery and crockery
See tariff list for pricing
WHAT TO DO:
Guests are welcome to enjoy the on-site facilities including Restaurant Shatao, beautiful swimming pool between natural rock, games room, kids play area, hiking, cycling, jogging and
birding along the Elands river (be aware of the resident hippos, crocodiles and several plains game), bush barbeque and bush picnics.
Nearby activities and attractions include Guided Big-5 Safaris, Guided Bush Walks and Guided Photographic Safaris in the Dinokeng Game Reserve; Boat cruises, Fishing and Birding at
Rust de Winter Dam and Nature Reserve only 3km away. Hot Air Ballooning and Microlight Flights are available on arrangement.
Click here to view our rates