WINDSKEP GUEST FARM
Come and enjoy a wonderful peaceful stay at one of the gems in the Outeniqua Mountains on a privately owned farm, 4 km from Friemersheim (the well known Forest
worker village) and 15km from Grootbrak River. (20km from Mossel Bay) South Western Cape. It is situated in a safe, pristine, unspoiled area with an abundance of
bird life and natural fauna and flora.
Here you can really come and recuperate – "kom skep wind / kry nuwe wind" away from all the city rush and usual rat race!
The Bosbok Wooden Cabin sleeps 4. It is close to a small water stream with a lush, well kept garden. The only noise you will hear is the running water, birds and
the soothing sound of the wind brushing through big trees and plantations. It is FULLY equipped, with all modern appliances in the kitchen, electricity, a small
lounge with comfortable arm chairs, full DSTV is included.
You can enjoy sitting outside on the veranda/stoop or under big shady trees looking out over the beautiful mountains. There is a fire place and a big braai area
with all braai facilities, wood provided / included. There are 2 separate bed rooms: 1 with a double bed and the other with 2x single beds (bunker bed) – all linen,
bedding provided. There is one bathroom with hot and cold water shower, flush toilet and a hand basin. NB: Bring your own towels.
- Windskep is well set and within a radius of 20km you can enjoy the beautiful beaches of Greatbrak River, Kleinbrak River, Mossel Bay, Victoria Bay, Harolds Bay. You
have easy access to George, Wilderness, Sedgefield and Knysna.
- There are many 4x4 trails, hiking trails, horse trails and a big number of adventure activities in our direct area, privately owned big 5 game farms where you can
go for game drives, guided walks, even elephant rides or walk with lions and cheetahs.
- We are also only 5km away from the Village Lodge with an a la cart restaurant and kiosk.
- You can top up basic necessities at a general dealer in Friemersheim.
- There are many arts and crafts / curios stalls, flea markets, pubs, restaurants, museums to be visited.
- Our booking office can also assist you with bookings of all kinds of adventure activities such as helicopter rides, sand boarding, shark cage diving, quad bike
rides, many more.
Once you have settled in at Windskep you would not want to go anywhere else! Our visitors arrive as guests but leave as new friends of the mountains!
R850.00 per unit per night (1 – 4 persons included) x2 nights.
One night bookings: R980.00 per night (1-4 persons included)